Saturday, April 4, 2009

a bit research direction

I have been doing the literature review throughout the term to get myself ready for research from the May 1st. Again, I couldn't finish the target. Now the final exams and projects are approaching so I doubt I will get time to do that before May 1st. I've been thinking about the NSERC grant for the last two days. As I now have the immigration/PR of Canada, I am eligible to apply. However, its very competitive, specially in the big schools to get into the department selection list. I do really hope that I will be able to make it. It needs average course grade of A-. To date, I've the grade to apply however, just wondering for this term. I've to get good grades at least 80% in all the courses.
Pray for me guys... Its 3 am. Good night.

2 comments:

  1. You are the Boss, Joty bhai :D
    You can do whatever you want, so Inshallah you'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NTU student, 2021, feel kinda same.

    ReplyDelete