Sunday, March 29, 2009

A new week

Today, I woke up in a sunny beatuiful morning but thinking that the new week is from tomorrow i felt bad. Moreover, I've to read the complex chapters from Cormen book about NP-completeness before going to the next class. In the last class, I didn't quite understand the things. I thought I would understand these once I read the book but I was being lazy to read the book in the weekend. Now I will have to do something to cope up with the class. Oh.. God help me. If I look back, I spent a lot of time to request my friends to write on my blog in the weekend. I do really hope that this will be paid off. Come on my friends write something:)..

4 comments:

  1. U can try Wiki for NP completeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. May god! help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei raihan, I completely forgot this complex item; anyway do you have any networking related course in your daily life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shajib bhai, no I dont have. However, I'm doing a project in OS course which is based on distributed systems.

    Thanks anyways:).. Stay cool...

    ReplyDelete